- BAUBLE: WHITE WARE SAMPLE
BAUBLE: WHITE WARE SAMPLE
A sample is great way to explore and develop your artwork / company logo or brand on a fine bone china product.
We offer a single sample of the item of your choice utilising our our digital ceramic decal printing.
- Fine bone China Bauble Made in Stoke On Trent
Below is guide to creating your artwork .
Foley Studio is committed to working with you.
Please contact Foley Pottery first before making your selection to discuss having your sample created.
Digital ceramic decal printing:
A system which enables your designs and illustrations, even photographs to be generated on a computer and digitally printed as a quality transfer.
Proofing time scales and costs are minimal, allowing you to be more creative and adventurous
even on short runs.
We will endeavour to match the colours of your artwork as closely as possible with our digital ceramic pigments. If you feel that your artwork is colour critical, please supply a "printed" colour standard.
Our digital printing system works in 4 colour process
C / M / Y / K
Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black ( Key )
We do not guarantee an exact colour match but will produce print that is sensitive to your original artwork.
Should you require repeat orders of your prints / fired products, we suggest at the time of placing an order that you consider this and instruct us to produce further prints.
This is to ensure colour consistency from order to order.
Should your work be colour critical may we suggest contacting us to talk through
your options in detail.
It is important to note that although ceramic decal printing offers excellent finishes to your product, we cannot guarntee colour matching and
repeat colour matching
This is due to nature of the toner used are created from organic materials and not syntheic materials as seen in traditional printing methods.
colours prodcuced will appear muted in comparison.
Below is an over view of the 2 digital ceramic colour systems we have in house.
OUR COLOUR SYSTEMS:
We offer a choice of two colour systems which we use to achieve the best results for your project.
- Red Set: Used for images containing true reds, oranges, yellow and lime greens etc.
- CMYK: Cyan / Red / Yellow / Black
- firing temperature 780c - 800c
- Ceramic Toner is a natural organic material and non synthetic although we can achieve bright colours, the colours are slightly muted compared to standard CMYK synthetic colours.
CMYK: Cyan / Red / Yellow / Black. Colours for illustrative purposes
- Magenta Set: Used for standard colour images based on normal CMYK hues. Good for skintones and pastel colours
- CMYK: Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black
- firing temperature 820c - 860c
- Ceramic Toner is a natural material and non synthetic although we can achieve bright colours, the colours are slightly muted compared to standard CMYK synthetic colours.
CMYK: Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black. Colours for illustrative purposes
Minimum of 300 ppi
(pixels per inch).
An EPS ( illustrator file ) for Colour critical Logos.
FILE COLOUR SPACE:
Can be RGB or CMYK (RGB is preferred),
embed this colour space when saving your file.
Please ensure you outline or attach any fonts used in your artwork.
SOFTWARE, FILE FORMATS AND MEDIA:
- EPS ( illustrator file ) for Colour critical Logos.
- PDF ( EDITABLE )
- Dropbox /
- We Transfer
- EMAIL: Files can be emailed ( Be aware that files sent by email can sometimes get compressed and loose resolution )
A GUIDE TO PRODUCING
YOUR ARTWORK FILES:
Our decal sheet size is:
A3 (420mm x 297mm) and has a none printable border all around.
If you are preparing your own layout sheet in Adobe / Photoshop or Illustrator, please ensure the document size is:
280 x 405mm.
This will allow us to print your work without
it being cropped.
Please ensure art work is presented on a white or transparent background ensuring any background colour or pixels are removed.
(this can be done by our designers subject to an additional studio charge)
Turn around times
A minimum of 2 weeks / 14- days is advised for turn around of projects.
Please call to discuss.